Mark your calendars for a noteworthy event this fall: ACI’s 2nd National Forum on Data Breach & Privacy Litigation and Enforcement conference, September 29-30, 2016 at the Carlton Hotel on Madison Avenue in New York City. Click here for the PDF of the agenda.
This conference is led by an unparalleled faculty of in-house counsel, federal judges, and the top outside counsel plaintiff and defense litigators and firms. It has networking opportunities galore and features innovative and highly relevant content that will allow you to benchmark your current data breach, TCPA and privacy strategies.
Some of the issues to be discussed this year include:
- Class actions: data privacy & security breach case law, trends in key jurisdictions and circuit court rulings
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and related case law claims
- Attorney/client privilege issues arising out of breach notification
- Cyber & data risk insurance and related litigation issues and coverage disputes including the Travelers decision
- Ransomware litigation: data breach notification issues, key jurisdictional differences, and cyber coverage issues
- Business to business litigation: vendor litigation, service provider litigation, and examining the ecosystem of payment card breaches
- Global impact of data breaches: finalization of the General Data Protection Regulation and managing cross border information
- Information governance and data management
- Big data: opportunity, challenges, and regulatory scrutiny
Additional details and registration information are available at http://www.AmericanConference.com/DataBreach or by calling (888) 224-2480.
Please mention this code when registering: B00-999-CLB17