It’s time to grab the Birkenstocks CAFA Law Blog readers! The ACI’s 8th National Advanced Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions convenes in San Francisco on October 29th through October 30th.
Why should you attend? If the interesting sights on Haight and Ashbury do not light your pipe, you may be interested to know that wage and hour actions now outnumber all other discrimination class actions combined
At this conference, experts and in-house counsel from McDonald’s, Gap, Best Buy and others will provide information on how to overcome the many challenges facing practitioners in wage and hour issues.
Topics to be covered:
· Where the plaintiff’s bar is headed in the year to come
· The implications of the Brinker case on meal and rest break claims
· The use of experts in wage and hour litigation
· Certification and the potential decertification of class action claims
· The increase in wage statement and tip pooling causes of action
· Knowing when to settle and negotiating favorable settlements.
When: October 29-30, 2009
Where: Grand Hyatt on Union Square, San Francisco, CA
How: Register now by calling 888-224-2480 or by registering online at www.AmericanConference.com/wageandhour.