Kick off your Summer ACI style, by joining nationwide leaders in data privacy and security at American Conference Institute’s National Advance Forum on Litigation and Enforcement Preparedness for Data Privacy & Information Security. These guys are way better than the people who manage the No Fly List.
Too hot at the beach already? – cool off by ensuring you’re up to date with trends in the fast evolving area of data privacy and information security enforcement and litigation. This is a cutting edge event where you will obtain the necessary tools (no not a shovel and bucket) to effectively respond and litigate in the event of a data breach.
Attend, and you get valuable information on:
· The impact of new and impending federal and state regulations, including the FTC’s Red Flags Rule and Massachusetts’ new data security requirements
· Government enforcement trends from federal and state regulators
· Strategy for the substantive and procedural aspects of consumer class actions related to data breaches
· Business to business litigation, including the complex credit card company operating regulations
· Managing the vast array of State Data Breach Notification Laws
· Understanding new technology and the role social networking and cloud computing will play in the data privacy landscape
· Employee privacy in the workplace
· How to effectively respond immediately following a breach
· Dealing with international data security regulations
When: June 3-4, 2010
Where: The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas, TX
How to register: Click here