Strolls through Central Park, nights on Broadway, barely escaping bomb threats in Time’s Square – there is nothing like Spring time in New York. (You might even see Spring Time for Hitler while you are there.)
As an added bonus, ACI is hosting its 9th National Forum on Wage and Hour Claims and Class Actions at the Millennium UN Plaza Hotel. Hurry, it’s not too late to register!
Why should you attend? The obvious reason is that one of our best and brightest bloggers, Kyle Ferachi, will be presenting on avoidance of misclassification of exempt and non-exempt employees. There will also be 6 judges and industry leaders from AT&T, Wells Fargo, and Cisco Systems, to name a few, speaking on a variety of other topics.
At this conference, judges, experts and in-house counsel will provide information on how to overcome the many challenges facing practitioners in wage and hour issues.
Topics to be covered:
· Best practices for conducting self-audits
· Defending against the latest donning and doffing and off-the-clock claims
· Impact of Morgan v. Family Dollar Stores on misclassification cases
· Avoiding common mistakes made by employers and defense counsel
· Determining when to pursue alternative dispute resolution
When: May 20-21, 2010
Where: Millennium UN Plaza Hotel, New York, NY
How: Register now by calling 888-224-2480 or by registering online. Tell them the CAFA Law Blog sent you.