Nothing like New York in November. Clear crisp skies, pigeons moving out of the way as you jog through central part, and meeting your friends for coffee at Monk’s while beginning to plan Festivus. What makes this November even better? Well the American Bar Association’s 12th annual National Institute on Class Actions of course.
According to our friends at the ABA you should come to the seminar if you want to:
· Hear the real impact of the Class Action Fairness Act from leading experts;
· Stay up-to-date on the hot class action issues and the latest developments in class action case law;
· Learn how counsel and the courts are addressing class certification motions;
· Hear what the future has in store for consumer fraud class actions;
· Get the perspective of federal district judges on key class action issues; and
· Learn about the growing international impact of class action litigation.
· Go see Mama Mia and then sing the ABBA songs at the top of your lungs in Times Square. Okay, the ABA did not suggest this one. We just threw it in for fun.
Where is it you ask? New York Marriott Downtown, 85 West Street, New York, NY 10006.
This seminar is November 7, 2008.