Nothing says ringing in the New Year like learning to manage consumer finance in the post-credit crunch era. Singing Auld Lang Syne in Times Square on January 1st is for amateurs. That’s why you should join the folks at the American Conference Institute for their 9th Annual Conference on Consumer Finance Class Actins & Litigation in New York City on January 27th-28th.
Actually, the American Institute has put together an amazing program that will help you:
· Draft effective arbitration provisions to avoid class treatment
· Analyze how the proposed Consumer Finance Agency will impact you
· Respond to the latest TILA claims
· Work with the Attorneys General to maneuver through the investigations process
· Litigate consumer class action within the bankruptcies and foreclosures context
· Mitigate class action damages
· Use FCRA developments to defend your case.
If all of that is not enough for you, American Institute is offering a $200 discount to our readers if they reference the discount code “CAFA.”
When: January 28-29, 2010
Where: Millennium UN Plaza Hotel, New York
How to Register: Online at www.AmericanConference.com/CFCA or call 888-224-2480.