Ready to get a jump on your CLE requirements for 2012? Looking for an outstanding discussion of CAFA, class actions, and consumer finance issue? Want to learn from the giants of the CAFA Law Blog? Then we have just the ticket for you.
Anthony Rollo and H. Hunter Twiford, the co-founders of the CAFA Law Blog, are featured speakers at American Conference Institute’s 13th National Conference on Consumer Finance Class Actions & Litigation, January 26-27, 2012 at the New York Marriott Downtown Hotel. Click here for the pdf of the agenda.
The event features a faculty of leading government regulators, outside litigators, renowned jurists, and senior in-house counsel from these companies: Alliance Data * Capital One * CBE Group * First American Title Ins. * Flagstar Bank * Heart Financial Services * HSBC * Hyundai Capital * Macy’s * MERSCORP Inc. * Mortgage Bankers Assoc. * Natl. Creditors Connection * Nationstar Mortgage * PNC * Residential Finance Corp. * SAXON * Springleaf Finance * TCF Financial Corp. * UBS * U.S. Bank * Stewart Title Guaranty Co. * Wells Fargo * and many more
They will provide unparalleled insights on:
· Analyzing consumer data to limit discriminatory lending claims
· Containing costs & managing the rising amount of mortgage and foreclosure litigation
· Understanding new MDLs, forced-place insurance claims and home equity line of credit suits
· Assessing the investigations and actions that are being brought against financial institutions, directors and officers, servicers and third parties
· Dealing with payment processors and implementing effective anti-money laundering protocols
· Judicial perspectives on the latest waves of class actions, the timing and significance of class certification and how Wal-Mart and Concepcion affect the landscape
· CFPB rulemaking, the new enforcement and supervision paradigm, navigating concurrent jurisdiction and the expanded role of state AGs
· Navigating the new definition of “unfair, deceptive or abusive acts or practices” in the hands of the CFPB
· And so much more
Additional details and registration information are available at www.AmericanConference.com/CFCA or by calling 888-224-2480.
If you register by or before Dec. 16, you can save $400 off the full third tier conference tuition price ($1895 instead of $2295) by quoting “discount code 856L12.S” Tell them the CAFA Law Blog sent you.
See you in New York.