ACI’s Data Breach & Privacy Litigation and Enforcement conference, March 17-18, 2016 at the Union League in Philadelphia. Click here for the pdf of the agenda.
This premiere conference is led by an unparalleled faculty of in-house counsel, federal judges, and the top outside counsel plaintiff and defense litigators and firms. It has networking opportunities galore and features innovative and highly relevant content that will allow you to benchmark your current data breach, TCPA and privacy strategies.
Some of the issues to be discussed this year include:
- Class Actions: Data Privacy & Security Breach Case Law Trends in Key Jurisdictions and Circuit Court Rulings; New Class Certification Issues; Novel Standing, Causation, Damages, Injury and Actual Harm Nuances; and How the Neiman Marcus and Spokeo Decisions Have and Will Continue to Change the Landscape
- New Claims Involving the Video Privacy Protection Act and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Related State Law Claims
- Federal and State AG Enforcement for Invasion of Privacy, Data Breaches, and Failure to Comply with Notification Statutes: FTC Authority & Litigation, Wyndham Case Implications, Multi-State/ Agency Investigation and Audits, Negotiation, Settlement, Trial, and How the Various Actions Are Proceeding and Being Resolved
- Shareholder Derivative Lawsuits
- Business to Business Claims
- International Data Breaches and resulting litigation and enforcement
- Attorney/Client Privilege Issues Arising out of Breach Notification
Additional details and registration information are available at http://www.AmericanConference.com/DataBreach or by calling 888-224-2480.
Please mention this code when registering: B00-999-CLB16